Organization of Electrical General Service is headed by Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer (G) who is assisted by Assistant Divisional Electrical Engineer (G).
This Organization is divided into two groups i.e. OSM & ETL. OSM group looks after the repair and maintenance of LT & HT substations, overhead lines, electrical pumps, DG sets, water coolers, Air coolers, refrigerators, AC units/plants, domestic and Service buildings etc. Following are broad sectional distribution of Bhusawal division.
| Section|| Headed by|
| Manmad Depot || Sr. Section Engineer (E/M), MMR |
| Bhusawal Depot || Sr. Section Engineer (E/M), BSL |
| Akola Depot|| Sr. Section Engineer (E/M), AK|
| Chalisgaon Depot|| Sr. Section Engineer (E/M), CSN|
| Khandwa Depot|| Sr. Section Engineer (E/M), KNW|
The ETL group looks after the maintenance of primary and secondary rakes, AC coaches, sectional coaches etc. It is also responsible for attention of running / passing trains in case of failures. Following are broad sectional distribution of Bhusawal division.
|Section || Headed By |
| Manmad Depot|| Sr.Section Engineer (ETL), MMR|
| Bhusawal Depot|| Sr.Section Engineer (ETL), BSL|
2.1 Electrified stations
There are total 97 mainline electrified stations on Bhusawal division.
|Main Line || 76|
| Branch Line||10 |
| Narrow Gauge Line|| 11|
2.2 List of Assets of General Service Organization:-
| Power supply system:-|
HT supply points
| 17[14 nos. MSEB & 3 nos. MPSEB]|
| LT supply points|| 400|
| Substations|| 43|
| Transformers|| 87|
| Stationary DG sets (3 KVA & above )|| 51|
| No. of pumping stations|| 69|
| Total electrical pumps|| 210|
| Staff quarters electrified|| 11730|
| Total Lighting Tower|| 77 Nos.|
| Total water coolers|| 216 Nos|
|Solar water heaters|| 47 Nos. at 20 locations|
2.3 LT Assets
| Trains for primary maintenance||18 BG + 3 NG |
| Trains for secondary maintenance|| 11|
| Trains for Platform attention|| 04|
| Sectional coaches|| 03|
2.4 POSITION OF DEPOTS
|MAJOR DEPOT ||MINOR DEPOTs ||STAFF AVAILABLE STATIONS. |
| MANMAD|| NASIK ROAD|| DEOLALI|
| CHALISGAON|| NANDGAON|| MALKAPUR|
| BHUSAWAL[Main]|| PACHORA || |
| AKOLA|| JALGAON|| |
| KHANDWA|| SEGAON|| |
| BHUSAWAL [Const.]|| MURTIZAPUR|| |
| || BADNERA|| |
| || BURHANPUR|| |
| MAJOR DEPOT||MINOR DEPOT || STAFF AVAILABLE STATIONS.|
| MANMAD|| CHALISGAON|| NASIK ROAD|
| BHUSAWAL|| PACHORA|| AKOLA|
| || MURTIZAPUR|| AMARAVATI|
| || BADNERA|| KHANDWA|
3. Good works / improvements done in recent-past.
1. 116 LC gates have been provided LED based solar lighting system as a standby source during the load shedding.
2. At NKRD, MMR, BSL, AK and KNW stations? PF illumination and service buildings? illumination have been improved.
3. At CSN, JL, SEG, BD and BAU stations? PF illumination and service buildings? illumination has been improved.
4. The provision of signages has also been completed at all ?A? & ?B? class stations.
5. Provision of High mast Towers for improvement of illumination level at circulating area at Nasik Road, Bhusawal, Akola, Khandwa stations has been done.
6. At NK, KW, MMR, CSN,JL, PS, AK, BGN, KNW & Goods shed lighting & illumination level have been improved for night working of loading & unloading of rakes.