- Implementation of materials Management information system.
- Implementation of AFRES (account branch major application), PRIME (pay roll & related applications) successfully.
- Traffic accounting system: Private Container Module devised and implemented. BPT (blank paper ticket) (Foreign) is also implemented in addition to existing BPTY (Local).
- Fuel Management System: This application was migrated in RDBMS by team of programmers of IT centre. The web-base application for on-line data-entry for receipt & issue of HSD oil.
- P.Way (Engineering depot) Stores application is migrated in-house from COBOL to RDBMS system and successfully implemented.
- In house Website designed for Finance Department for intranet users.
- Web based application developed in-house for Touch Screen based system Kiosk) for Vendors for getting Online Bills Position and other in formations.
- E-Procurement: New Master codes created for Electronic tenders and uploaded two test tenders to get feel of the system.
- Modified PF Module has been implemented so that PF Data of supplementary pay sheet can be ported.
- IT Center Library is made on-line. All information about available books can be viewed from IT web site.
- In-house developed application for monthly and yearly processing of MMIS, could make it possible to complete Yearly processing on 1st April 2009 itself.
- On-line real time basis HQ bill position to vendors on C.Rly website.
- IT Centre has also Developed and implemented following Web based applications in-house for the users viz.:
- MMIS : Real time on line Materials management
Department Information is available to the intranet users.
- Medical Deptt : This application not even successfully running on
C.Rly but also extended to W.Rly medical branch for online monitoring of availability of medicine in the hospitals.
- Law Cell : Court cases monitoring system.
Gen branch : (i) Passengers SMS Based Feedback monitoring
(ii) Station and Train Inspection Monitoring system.
- Engg Deptt : Track inventory monitoring system
- GMIS(G.M.’s Information System)web based application running successfully.
- Web based Application for WCR.
- Medical Sick-fit Monitoring system.
Source : Central Railway / Indian Railways Portal CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 05-07-2012