A Complaint Cell has been set - up in the Head quarters of R.P.F Central Railway, This cell is functioning 24X7. Passengers can lodge their complaints directly to this Cell on Telephone Nos.
Railway: - 010- 55790, P&T:- 022-22624077 or can send their e-mails to email@example.com
If any Railway passenger notices any of the following activities in the Railway premises he/she may contact the nearest RPF Staff onduty / RPF Thana for immediate action.
1. Seat cornering at the platform with the help of 'Hammals'.
2. Seat cornering by ' Hammals' in general compartments by boarding the
trains in the yard.
3. Presence of unauthorized and illegal hawkers.
4. Picking up passengers out-of-turn by Taxi drivers at the Railway stations.
5. Taxi drivers refusing to transport passengers as per meter charges and
thereby over-charging them.
6. Recycling of Mineral water bottles.
Passengers may also give complaints if :-
A. The RPF staff on duty fails to respond to any information provided at Sr. 1 to 6.
B. Any RPF staff engaged in extorting money from passengers for queuing up before the general compartments.
C. Any RPF staff is engaged in monetary negotiations after finding some objectionable material in any passenger's baggage.
D. Any RPF staff is engaged in monetary negotiations after booking a passenger for any offence under the Railway Act.
Issued in Public Intrest.