Traffic and Power Block at Murtijapur station of Bhusaval Division
Bhusaval Division will operate Power and Traffic Block for the provision of DN Long Haul Loop at MURTIZAPUR station Yard from 18.00 hrs of 30.08.2023 to 14.00 hrs of 31.08.2023.
LONG HAUL GOODS TRAINS-
These are running of 2 goods trains simultaneously by coupling them together. It saves the running time and running path of 2nd goods train since it's coupled with 1st goods train. Almost 100 wagons of 2 goods trains run together. Thus in the same time and same path of 1 goods train, it is possible to run 2 goods trains. Which causes saving of time & path of 2nd train.
In Bhusawal and Nagpur division, such Long Haul goods trains (combination of 2 goods trains) are regularly run between Bhusawal to Nagpur section. So it is planned to construct such longer loop line for it at Murtizapur station to accomodate almost 100 goods wagons so that in between running of such long haul goods trains, precedence to mail express trains can be given over long haul goods trains. It will help to save punctuality of mail express trains along with successful running of long haul goods trains.
For it, construction block for long haul loop is planned at Murtizapur station.
The repercussions on Mail Express trains will be as under-
Cancellation Of Mail/Express trains:
1. 17641 Kacheguda-Narkher Express JCO 30.08.2023
2. 17642 Narkher-Kacheguda Express JCO 31.08.2023
3. 01127 LTT-Balharshah special JCO 29.08.2023
4. 01128 Balharshah- LTT Special JCO 30.08.2023.
5. 11121 Bhusaval- Wardha Express JCO 30.08.2023.
6. 11122 Wardha-Bhusaval Express JCO 31.08.2023.
7. 22117 Pune-Amravati Express JCO 30.08.2023.
8. 22118 Amravati-Pune Express JCO 31.08.2023.
9. 01365 Bhusaval-Badnera passenger special JCO 31.08.2023.
10. 01366 Badnera- Bhusaval passenger SPL JCO 31.08.2023.
11. 12111 Mumbai-Amravati Express JCO 30.08.2023.
12. 12112 Amravati-Mumbai Express JCO 30.08.2023.
13. 12136 Nagpur-Pune Express JCO 30.08.2023.
14. 12135 Pune- Nagpur Expressway JCO 31.08.2023.
Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this infrastructure block.
THESE INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE WORKS ARE FOR A BETTER SPEED OF TRAINS AND REDUCED DETENTIONS OF TRAINS.
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Date: August 19, 2023
This Press Release is issued by the Public Relations Department, Central Railway HQ, Mumbai.