General Manager Central Railway inaugurated and inspected Combined Crew Running Room and Booking Lobby for Main Line at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai
Shri Anil Kumar Lahoti, General Manager, Central Railway inaugurated and inspected the new building of Combined Crew Running Room and Booking Lobby (Main Line) at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai today.
This newly commissioned G+5 building has a capacity of 192 beds which is highest on Central Railway with provision of separate rooms and washrooms for lady crew members also.
• The ground floor consists of Crew Booking Lobby and other offices including two CMS Kiosk, utility rooms and toilet blocks
• The first floor consists of Veg / Non-veg canteen, yoga & gymnasium rooms, library, recreation room with toilet blocks
• The 2nd floor to 5th floor it consists 48 nos. of air-conditioned residential rooms i.e. 12 rooms on each floor with three toilet blocks and two balconies on each floor.
• Latest technology of variable refrigerant flow used for air conditioning, which will help in saving of electricity of 200 units per day.
• Two lifts provided with 8 persons capacity each.
• For sufficient water storage underground tank of 1 lakh litre capacity and an overhead tank of 60 thousand litre capacity provided.
• Power backup generator of 100 KVA also provided
This combined crew running room and lobby will enable seamless coordination between various crew control offices.
Shri B.K Dadabhoy, AGM, Shri Manoj Sharma, CAO(C), Shri Gopal Chandra, PCEE, Shri Mukul Jain, PCOM, Shri Mani Jit Singh, PCCM,Shri S.K. Pankaj, SDGM, Shri Alok Singh, PCSO, A.K. Shrivastava, PCSTE, Shri R.L. Rana, PCMM, Shri Shalabh Goel, DRM-BB and other senior officials were present on the occasion. All Covid19 mandated protocols were observed during inspection.
Date: October 18, 2021
This press release is issued by the Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai