http Central Railway Solapur Division
Welcome to Personnel Department
- Filling up of vacancies of Junior Engineer (Works) PB Rs.4200/- GP Level-6 against 25% Departmental quota in Engineering Department
- Combine selection from Group “D” to “C” for the post of Jr Clerk cum typist in Level-2 (GP-1900) against 33 1/3% dept quota of all departments on SUR division.
- Filing up of vacancies of Artisan staff Gr. Il, in Level 2, against 50% Departmental quota
- Filling up of vacancies of Artisan staff Gr. Ill, GP 1900/ Level 2, against 50% Departmental quota in Tech Blacksmith-l, Welder-ll & Thermit Welder-lll categories
- Selection for the 1 (One) post of Chief Vigilance Inspector (S&T), Level-7 (7thPC), PB-2, GP Rs.4600 (6th PC) in Vigilance Department, Central Railway
- Selection for the 2 (Two) ‘ex-cadre’ posts of Chief Vigilance Inspector (Engg.), Level-7 (7thPC), PB-2, GP 4600 (6th PC) in Vigilance Department, Central Railway
- Corrigendum and General Holiday & Restricted Holiday 2021 for SUR division
- Crediting back of Passes/PTOs already drawn but could not be used even during the extended validity period
- Improvement of Health Delivery System & Emergency Treatment in Railway Empanelled Private Hospitals
- Rollout of new Modules of HRMS w. e. f. 01.01.2021
- User Guide for Post-Retirement Complimentary Pass & Widow Pass Module of HRMS
- User Manual for Employee Self Service Module of HRMS
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w. e. f. 01.07.2021
- C&AG’s Report 19 of 2018 on “Compliance to statutory requirements in engagement of contract labour by Indian Railways”
- Issuance of Privilege Pass and PTO through e-Pass Module
- Selection for the posts of Publicity Inspector-III, ML-5 as per 7th CPC in Public Relation department of Central Railway
- Suspicious calls to Rly customers
- Sbf forms for education scholarship for the year 2020-21
Procedure for deciding grant of compensation under the Employee’s Compensation Act in the case of Railway employees dying in the Railway premises.
Filling up of 02 (Two) posts of Senior Inspector (Technical) in the office of commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS),Western Circle,Mumbai on deputation basis-reg.
स्वयंकेअनुरोधपरस. लो. पा. कोस्थानांतरणपरभारमुक्तकरनेकेसंबंधमें.
विद्युत विभाग (टि. एल) ग्रुप सोलापुर मंडल मे वातानुकुलित मेकेनिकIII लेव्हल2 जीपी1900/- 50% विभागीय कोटे के रिक्त पदों कोभरने के बारे मे.
Source : Central Railway / Indian Railways Portal CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 22-04-2021