• Scrutinizing of demand received from consignee/user department and registration of demand if indent found to be complete in all respects.
• Processing of demand post registration through GEM/IREPS.
• Preparing purchase proposal/draft bid by incorporating all the conditions, firms and relevant documents related to that demand.
• Preparing tender schedule according to the tender type and consequently publishing of tender/bid on IREPS/GEM.
• Tender opening after due days and then scrutinising the technical and financial offers received in tender/bid. Finally awarding contract to firm by issuing purchase order.
• Issuing modifications in Purchase Order and cancellation of Purchase Order if required.
• In case of GEM contracts, forwarding of bill to accounts dept post CRAC generation.
• Scrutinizing the proposal received from consignee/user dept and verifying whether administrative approval, finance vetting and sanction obtained competent authorities.
• Bid published on GEM according to the requirement received from consignee.
• Bid finalised and contract awarded to L-1 firm.
• Issuing modification in aservice contract if required.
Divisional Stores Depot:
• Making sure that availability of stock items in depot is 100%.
• Opening relevant PL items in depot as proposed by consignee.
• Making sure that RNOTE is prepared for Stock and NS items within 7 days of the receipt of material.
• Making sure that material is stocked properly in depot.
• Identification of scrap across whole Solapur division by doing foot to foot inspection across sections.
• Signing of invoice and SRO post scrap auction and ensuring scrap delivery dates are followed scrupulously by scrap delivery team for proper delivery of scrap.