SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT 2017-18
1. Augmentation and improved reliability of Power Supply System : 16 Nos. transformer of 2.2 KV/433 V ranging from 63 KVA to 630 KVA at various Stations, 2 Nos. 2x1500 KVA, 22KV/433 V Dry type transformers at CSMT and 1 No. 500 KVA, 22 KV/433 V at Kalyan PRS are replaced.
2. Strengthening of Power Distribution System : Provision of 41 Nos. new LT panels, replacement of 11.22 KM defective cableand commissioning of 500 KVA DG set have been done.
3. Improvement of earthing system : 112 Nos. additional earthing pits provided as a safety measures.
4. Detection of hot points of LT Panel/MDBs/SDBs at Service Buildings, Stations, Booking offices by Laser Temperature Gun, 9865 nos. points have been checked and found to be between 30 to 36 deg.C.
5. 168.3 KWp capacity Solar Power Plant and 35.7 KWp Solar+Wind mill have been installed.
6. Asangaon Station is converted into green energy station powered by solar energy.
7. 100% LED lights are provided at 89 Stations (excluding CIDCO maintained stations) of Mumbai Division.
8. Building Management System for monitoring Electrical Energy Data have been provided at CSMT, Dadar, Lonavla & Igatpuri.
9. SMS based failure reporting system have been provided at 15 Nos. Escalators.
10. 1223 Nos. Air Circulator Fans at various stations and 10 Nos. High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans at CSMT concourse area have been provided. 11. Auto Rescue device andOver Load Protection have been provided at 27 FOB lifts.