Facilities available at Divisional Railway Hospital, Pune are as follows:
A] OPD Services:
01] OPD services – consultation [general].
02] Specialized services – General Surgery, Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Eye & Orthopedics.
03] Dental OPD & Dental Surgery.
04] Periodical examination of employees & Initial Medical examination of candidates.
05] Ante natal registration, Deliveries.
06) CT scan & MRI scan (Out Sourced)
10) X Ray, Laboratory facilities.
11) O2 plant
B] Indoor Treatment: 50 bedded hospital treating Medical, Surgical, Gynecology, Eye, Orthopedics, Pediatric patients & ICU/Covid isolation ward facility available.
C] Causality Medical Services: Available round the clock Ambulance facility is available.
D] Referral:Referral services are provided & patients are referred to
- Dr. B. A. M. Railway Hospital, Byculla (Zonal Hospital)
- Sassoon General Hospital [Government Hospital].
- Empanelled Private Hospitals (Noble Hospital, Global Hospital, Ranka Hospital, Kohakde Hospital, ASG eye Hospital, Anushka CT & MRI Scan, DY Patil Hospital & Pawana Hospital at Pune, Jejuri Multispecialty Hospital at Jejuri, Wanless Medical Center & Sevasadhan Hospital at Miraj /Sangli).
E] Laboratory Procedures:
Automatic Biochemistry analyzer & Automatic blood Analyzer available.
Complete basic blood biochemistry with other lab investigations carried out.
Immunoassay analyzer, urine strip analyzer.
F] Family Welfare:
HIV/AIDS – Surveillance of HIV/AIDS cases is carried out.
All National &State Health Programs and School health programs are carried out.
Reproductive and Child Health Programs & Immunization is Implemented.
Annual Health Checkup.
G] Health Services:
Prevention of Food Adulteration checking:
Potable water checking: - Chlorination
Sanitary staff and nature of supervision exercised:
Sanitation of the Division is managed by 15 Health Inspectors.
Drinking Water Source and Distribution:
Potable water is supplied at Pune and Miraj through engineering department and checks done by medical department. Tests for chlorination are done by Health Inspectors and bacteriological & chemical examination is done through Railway & State Laboratories.
H] Documents available:
Indian Railway Medical Manual. 2000
Disciplinary and Appeal Rules 1968.
I] Documents not available for information:
These records are not available for information in terms of Para 8 j of implementation of Right to Information Act 2005 as these records are confidential.
- PME Records.
- HIV Reports.
- Indoor & OPD case records [except to the concerned patients & in case of death in hospital.]