http Central Railway Solapur Division
Welcome to Personnel Department
- Filling up of vacancies of Junior Engineer (Works) PB Rs.4200/- GP Level-6 against 25% Departmental quota in Engineering Department
- Combine selection from Group “D” to “C” for the post of Jr Clerk cum typist in Level-2 (GP-1900) against 33 1/3% dept quota of all departments on SUR division
- Filing up of vacancies of Artisan staff Gr. Il, in Level 2, against 50% Departmental quota
- Filling up of vacancies of Artisan staff Gr. Ill, GP 1900/ Level 2, against 50% Departmental quota in Tech Blacksmith-l, Welder-ll & Thermit Welder-lll categories
- Selection for the 1 (One) post of Chief Vigilance Inspector (S&T), Level-7 (7thPC), PB-2, GP Rs.4600 (6th PC) in Vigilance Department, Central Railway
- Selection for the 2 (Two) ‘ex-cadre’ posts of Chief Vigilance Inspector (Engg.), Level-7 (7thPC), PB-2, GP 4600 (6th PC) in Vigilance Department, Central Railway
- The list of eligible employees (Annexure-I) applied against the notification dated 26.11.2020 for the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist against 33 1/3% dept quota of all department
- Hiring/engagement of Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctor) and Para-Medical categories on contract basis.
- Integrated Seniority list for selection to the post of AEN/Gr. ‘B’ Engg. Deptt
- Provisional Seniority List of Drawing cadre of Electrical Department of Central Railway
- Issue of Notification for calling of options for Wagon Repaid Workshop Badnera
- Recruitment drive to make good the deficiencies in Railway Territorial Army
- Selection for the ex. Cadre (Safety) post of Chief Design Assistant Gr.4600/- (Level-7) in PCE’s office
- Applications/options are invited from eligible staff of Indian Railway for selection the one ‘ex-cadre’ post of Chief Vigilance Inspector (S&T) in Matrix Level-7 (7th PC), PB-2, GP Rs.4600 (6th PC), on tenure basis, for working in Vigilance deptt. Of Central Railway, CSMT, Mumbai
- Selection for the one ‘ex-cadre’ post of Chief Enquiry Inspector, Level-7 (7thPC), PB-2, GP 4600 (6th PC) in Vigilance Deptt., Central Railway
- Combined selection from Group-‘D’ to ‘C’ for the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist in ML-2 (GP 1900) in Personnel & Non Personnel cadre on SUR division against 33 1/3% Departmental quota
- The written test for the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist against 33 1/3% departmental quota of all departments & the list of eligible employees applied against the notification dated 26.11.2020
- Combine selection for the post of OS (P)/(NP) GP-4200 Level-6 against 20% LDCE quota from serving employee having certain EQ graduation with required service of all departments contained in Rly Board letter dated 01.03.2019
- Selection for the 2(Two) ‘ex-cadre’ posts of Chief Vigilance Inspector (Engg.), Level-7 (7th PC), PB-2, GP 4600 (6thPC) in Vigilance Department, Central Railway
Selection for ex-cadre posts of OS & Jr. Clerk in Vigilance Department
- Issuance of manual Pass/PTOs to Railway Employees
- Suggestion Scheme of Best Innovations on IR for the year 2020-21
- Submission of Annual return of immovable property
- Forming of Centralized Pass section issuing fo e-Pass & PTOs
- Staff requirement for RE Grp.246 Miraj-Kurduwadi-Latur section reg
- Selection for ex-cadre posts of OS & Jr. Clerk in Vigilance Department
- Filling up of Inspectorial (Technical) pots in Quality Assurance Cells of RDSO
- Formation of panel for the post of AEEE (Group ‘B’) PB-2+GP-4800
Result of Typing test held on 21.11.2020 for ministerial cadre of all dept, SUR division.
Combine selection for the post of OS (P)/(NP) GP-4200 Level-6 against 20% LDCE qouta from serving employee having certain EQ graduation with required service of all departments contained in Rly Board letter dated 01.03.2019
- Combine selection form Group ‘D’ to ‘C’, for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist, PB-I GP 1900 (ML-2) in Personnel & Non-Personnel Cadre SUR division against 33. 1/3% Departmental quota
- Launching of Office Order module of HRMS
Launch of Office Order and e-APAR Module of HRMS
- Continuation of issuance of manual pass to railway employees
Uploading of work experience of retiring officers/staff o “Anubhav” portal
Payment of Transport Allowance to Railway Employees working from home for entire calendar month(s) in view of COVID-19 Pandemic
Regarding verification of initial trainees in training period
Notification for filling up Ex-cadre posts in RCT Bench, Nagpur and calling applications from serving Railway Employeesother Govt. Employees
Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19
Filling up the posts of Laboratory Asstt. Gr-III Level-2 in Chemical and Metallurgical Organization, C. Rly.
Filling of cadre external (ex-cadre) posts of class 'C' and 'D' of Irin-Nashik Road by voluntary non-gazetted employees
Filling of Ex. Cadre posts of Inspection Cells & Offices of CLW
Medical Insurance Scheme for Railway Employees
Suitability test for the post of Sr.Clerk GP 2800/-(Level-5) against 66 2/3% Deaptt. quota of Non-Personnel Engg. Department
मान्यता प्राप्त यूनियन के चुनाव हेतु कर्मचारियों की मतदाता सूची जारी करने के संबंध में (Corrigendum)
Observance of Rashtriya Ekta Diwas(National Unity Day) on on 31st October, 2020
Selection for the one 'ex-cadre' post of chief enquiry inspector, Level-7(7th PC), PB-2; GP-4600(6th PC) in the Vigilance Deptt, Central Railway
Filling up of the posts.
General Department Competive Examination(GDCE) to fill up 25% vacancies of Direct Recuitment quota vacancies in the category of Jr.Clerk, ML-2 and Sr.Clerk, ML-5.
PENSION ADALAT DEC 2020-II
Option from Technical/Non Technical Supervisor for filling up 03 (Three) post of Chief Vigilance Inspector, Pay Band 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4600 and 01 (One) post of Sr. Inquiry Inspector Pay Band 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- in Core/ALD.
Procedure for deciding grant of compensation under the Employee’s Compensation Act in the case of Railway employees dying in the Railway premises.
Filling up of 02 (Two) posts of Senior Inspector (Technical) in the office of commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS),Western Circle,Mumbai on deputation basis-reg.
स्वयंकेअनुरोधपरस. लो. पा. कोस्थानांतरणपरभारमुक्तकरनेकेसंबंधमें.
विद्युत विभाग (टि. एल) ग्रुप सोलापुर मंडल मे वातानुकुलित मेकेनिकIII लेव्हल2 जीपी1900/- 50% विभागीय कोटे के रिक्त पदों कोभरने के बारे मे.
Source : Central Railway / Indian Railways Portal CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 20-04-2021